MRCY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||9.13%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.2664|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-8.264M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||41.87%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-4.18%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Mercury Redefines Rugged, Affordable Compute Performance With Ethernet-Based Subsystems noodls Nov 14
- Mercury Systems' CEO Presents at the FY14 Investor Conference Seeking Alpha Nov 14
- Mercury Systems Receives $3.3M in Orders from Raytheon to Provide Radar Subsystems for Patriot Air and Missile Defense Systems noodls Oct 31
- Mercury Systems receives $3.3M in orders from Raytheon theflyonthewall.com Oct 31
- Mercury Systems' CEO Discusses F1Q 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 29
- Mercury Computer Systems, Inc. (MRCY) Posts Q1 GAAP Loss of 7c/Share Street Insider Oct 29
- Mercury Systems Reports First Quarter Fiscal 2014 Results noodls Oct 29
- MERCURY SYSTEMS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition Oct 29
- Q1 2014 Mercury Systems Earnings Release - After Market Close Oct 29
- Trading Radar for 10/29: Nokia (NOK), US Steel (X), DreamWorks (DWA), Take-Two (TTWO), 3D Systems (DDD) Report Street Insider Oct 28
MRCY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Mercury Systems is up 22.51% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, 3D Systems up 160.7%, and Cray up 60.13%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MRCY
Pro Strategies Featuring MRCY
Did Mercury Systems make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Mercury Systems Inc provides open sensor and Big Data processing systems, software and services for commercial, defense and intelligence applications. It has worked on various programs, namely Aegis, Patriot, SEWIP, Gorgon Stare and Predator & Reaper.