MR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||15.26%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.703|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-16.67%|
|Net Income (TTM)||205.39M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||55.73%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.15%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.14%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Mindray Medical International Ltd (MR) Enters Overbought Territory - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 3
- Watch Out: Barbarians At The Gate For Mindray Medical International Limited ADR R (MR) The Street Dec 2
- 5 Health Services Stocks Pushing Industry Growth The Street Dec 2
- MD, MR, SIRO, ZMH And BAX, 5 Health Services Stocks Pushing The Industry Lower Nov 22
- Bullish Two Hundred Day Moving Average Cross - MR Nov 18
- Myriad Unveils myPath Melanoma Nov 14
- Myriad Unveils myPath Melanoma - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 14
- Positive Results for Genomic's Colon Cancer Test - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 14
- AMED Slips to Loss, Misses Estimates Nov 13
- Fiscal Q4 Earnings and Revs Miss at HOLX - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 13
MR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Mindray Medical is up 21.47% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Align Technology up 105.6%, and Cardinal Health up 59.84%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MR
Pro Report PDF for MR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MR
Did Mindray Medical make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Mindray Medical International Limited is China's largest medical equipment manufacturer, developing, manufacturing, and marketing a variety of medical devices, equipment and accessories for both human and veterinary use. The company is currently organized into three product category divisions: Patient Monitoring & Life Support, In-Vitro Diagnostic Products, and Medical Imaging Systems. It was founded in 1991 and is headquartered in Shenzhen, China.