MPW Key Stats
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage decreases May 24
- Medical Properties Trust Keeps Dividend at $0.21 May 24
- Erratic Market Behavior Paves The Way For Outperformance May 24
- MEDICAL PROPERTIES TRUST INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote... May 24
- Medical Stock Hits New 52-Week High (MPW) May 21
- 3 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: NLY, MPW, T May 16
- Medical Reaches New 52-Week High (MPW) May 14
- American Realty Capital Properties: Plenty Of Salsa, But Not Yet A SWAN May 13
- MEDICAL PROPERTIES TRUST INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 10
- Is Medical Properties Trust Still An Opportunity? May 9
MPW Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Medical Properties Trust is up 95.69% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Ventas up 36.92%, and Omega Healthcare Investors up 70.79%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for MPW
Pro Report PDF for MPW
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MPW Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MPW
Did Medical Properties Trust make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Medical Properties Trust, Inc. is a self-advised real estate investment trust formed to capitalize on the changing trends in healthcare delivery by acquiring and developing net-leased healthcare facilities. These facilities include inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, long-term acute care hospitals, regional acute care hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers and other single-discipline healthcare facilities, such as heart hospitals and orthopedic hospitals. The company also provides mortgage loans to healthcare operators, as well as working capital and other term loans to its tenants/borrowers. The company was founded by Edward K. Aldag, R. Steven Hamner and William G. McKenzie on August 27, 2003 and is headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama.