MPW Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||14.39%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.7316|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-30.43%|
|Net Income (TTM)||107.71M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||99.24%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||42.42%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||6.62%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Ex-Dividend Alert: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend: STNG, MPW, NVE, SU, UNP The Street Nov 27
- Buy These Top 4 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks Today: MPW, VTR, UIL, PAA Nov 25
- The REIT Obamacare Shopping List Nov 18
- Insider Trading Alert - MPW, ADVS, DDD, TSCO And ALJ Traded By Insiders Nov 13
- Medical Properties Trust: Several Reasons Why I'm Staying Bullish On This 6.55% Yield Nov 10
- MEDICAL PROPERTIES TRUST INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
- Medical Properties Trust, Inc. Increases Quarterly Dividend 5 Percent to 21 Cents Per Share noodls Nov 8
- Medical Properties Trust increases dividend by 5% to 21c Nov 8
- Medical Properties Trust's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 5
- Medical Properties Trust Earnings Call scheduled for 11:00 am ET today Nov 5
MPW Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Medical Properties Trust is up 14.63% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.43%, Healthcare Trust of Ameri up 4.21%, and Healthcare Realty Trust down 5.26%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MPW
Pro Report PDF for MPW
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MPW Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MPW
Did Medical Properties Trust make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Medical Properties Trust, Inc. is a self-advised real estate investment trust formed to capitalize on the changing trends in healthcare delivery by acquiring and developing net-leased healthcare facilities. These facilities include inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, long-term acute care hospitals, regional acute care hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers and other single-discipline healthcare facilities, such as heart hospitals and orthopedic hospitals. The company also provides mortgage loans to healthcare operators, as well as working capital and other term loans to its tenants/borrowers. The company was founded by Edward K. Aldag, R. Steven Hamner and William G. McKenzie on August 27, 2003 and is headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama.