MPG Key Stats
PR Newswire01/13 08:30
PR Newswire12/12 12:55
SA Breaking News12/12 07:03
MPG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Metaldyne Performance Gr is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 14.53%, Autoliv up 17.65%, and American Axle & Mfg up 18.64%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for MPG
Portfolio Strategies Featuring MPG
Did Metaldyne Performance Gr make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Cyclical
- Industry: Auto Parts
- Company Website: http://www.metaldyneperformancegroup.com
- IR Website: http://investors.mpgdriven.com/investors/investors-home/default.aspx
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Michigan
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: N/A
- Last Fiscal Year End: N/A
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Other Motor Vehicle Parts Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 336390
- NAICS Industry: Motor Vehicle Parts Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Metaldyne Performance Group Inc provides engineered components for use in Powertrain & Safety-Critical Platforms for the light, commercial and industrial vehicle markets.
MPG Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("MPG","name")
- Description: =YCI("MPG","description")
- Sector: =YCI("MPG","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("MPG","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("MPG","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.