MPG Key Stats
SA Breaking News03/12 06:10
PR Newswire03/12 06:01
Business Wire03/09 12:46
PR Newswire02/19 12:23
|05/08/2015||Dividends||Amount: 0.09, Declared Date: Mar 12 2015, Pay Date: May 26 2015|
MPG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Metaldyne Performance Gr is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 12.30%, Autoliv up 19.89%, and American Axle & Mfg Hldgs up 39.04%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for MPG
PDF Report for MPG
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MPG Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring MPG
Did Metaldyne Performance Gr make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Cyclical
- Industry: Auto Parts
- Company Website: http://www.mpgdriven.com
- IR Website: http://investors.mpgdriven.com/investors/investors-home/default.aspx
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Michigan
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Other Motor Vehicle Parts Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 336390
- NAICS Industry: Motor Vehicle Parts Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Metaldyne Performance Group Inc provides engineered components for use in Powertrain & Safety-Critical Platforms for the light, commercial and industrial vehicle markets.
MPG Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("MPG","name")
- Description: =YCI("MPG","description")
- Sector: =YCI("MPG","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("MPG","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("MPG","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.