MPEL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||23.92%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.9417|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||71.43%|
|Net Income (TTM)||522.20M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||30.32%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||14.32%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: A Down Day for the Market The Street Dec 11
- Is Las Vegas Sands Still a Buy? Fool Dec 7
- Vegas Casinos Big Winners In Latest Macau Gaming Take Investor's Business Daily Dec 6
- Melco Crown Entertainment Ltd (MPEL): Today's Featured Leisure Winner The Street Dec 5
- Macau Gaming: Best November Ever, Mass Continued To Drive Growth Barrons.com Dec 5
- Macau's Hot Streak Continues Fool Dec 4
- Las Vegas Sands Stock Surges On S&P Credit Upgrade Investor's Business Daily Dec 4
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/04: (GM) (C) (TWTR) (MPEL) Street Insider Dec 4
- Goldman Sachs Removes Melco Crown Enter. (MPEL) from CL-Buy List Street Insider Dec 4
- Macau Reported Strong Gaming Revenue In November Barrons.com Dec 3
MPEL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Melco Crown Entertainment is up 144.9% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, MGM Resorts International up 88.82%, and Wynn Resorts up 72.08%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MPEL
Pro Report PDF for MPEL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MPEL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MPEL
Did Melco Crown Entertainment make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Melco Crown Entertainment is an owner and developer of casino gaming and entertainment resort facilities that are focused on the rapidly expanding gaming market found in Macau. The Company operates its superbly designed and managed facilities through its subsidiary Melco Crown Gaming (Macau) Limited, one of the only six companies granted concessions or subconcessions to operate casinos in Macau. The company was founded in March 2005 and is headquartered in Hong Kong.