MPEL Key Stats
- The 3 Biggest Risks with Melco Crown's Stock Fool Jun 18
- Melco Crown Entertainment Stock Hits New 52-Week High (MPEL) Jun 18
- NASDAQ Announces Changes to Q-50 Index Street Insider Jun 17
- Dior to McDonald’s in Macau Casinos Help Adelson Pass Ho Jun 13
- Balance of power is in the sellers’ hands Jun 13
- How Big Can Macau Get? Jun 13
- 3 Stocks Dragging The Leisure Industry Downward Jun 13
- How Big Can Macau Get? Fool Jun 12
- [video] Ader: Gamers Macau Bet Easy Money Jun 11
- Investors Bet On Sands, Wynn, MGM Despite Weak Data Jun 10
MPEL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Melco Crown Entertainment is up 121.7% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Wynn Resorts up 53.02%, and MGM Resorts International up 39.86%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for MPEL
Pro Report PDF for MPEL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MPEL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MPEL
Did Melco Crown Entertainment make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Melco Crown Entertainment is an owner and developer of casino gaming and entertainment resort facilities that are focused on the rapidly expanding gaming market found in Macau. The Company operates its superbly designed and managed facilities through its subsidiary Melco Crown Gaming (Macau) Limited, one of the only six companies granted concessions or subconcessions to operate casinos in Macau. The company was founded in March 2005 and is headquartered in Hong Kong.