MPB Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||6.18%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.254|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||21.21%|
|Net Income (TTM)||4.73M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||20.53%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.61%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- MID PENN BANCORP INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 14
- MID PENN BANCORP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Other Events, Financial State Oct 23
- Mid Penn Bancorp, Inc. (MPB) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 1.7% Yield Street Insider Oct 23
- Mid Penn Bancorp, Inc. (MPB) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.10 Street Insider Oct 23
- Mid Penn Bancorp, Inc. Reports Third Quarter Earnings and Declares Dividend GlobeNewswire Oct 23
- MID PENN BANCORP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Changes in Registrant's Certifying Accountant, Financial Statements and Exhi Sep 27
- MID PENN BANCORP INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Aug 14
- Ex-Div Reminder For Mid Penn Bancorp (MPB) Aug 1
- MPB, Inc. Reports Second Quarter Earnings and Declares Dividend noodls Jul 24
- Mid Penn Bancorp, Inc. (MPB) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 1.7% Yield Street Insider Jul 24
MPB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Mid Penn Bancorp is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Ameris Bancorp up 71.75%, and First Vietnamese down 60.00%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MPB
Pro Strategies Featuring MPB
Did Mid Penn Bancorp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Mid Penn Bancorp, Inc., is a one-bank holding company, which through Mid Penn Bank provides commercial banking and trust business, making available to the community a range of financial services.