MOV Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||18.40%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.996|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-33.58%|
|Net Income (TTM)||51.60M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||53.39%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||12.14%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.74%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- What's in the Works for Watchmakers Fossil and Movado? Fool Dec 3
- Movado Could Be an Undervalued Play on Luxury Goods Fool Dec 3
- Movado Group (MOV) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Guides In-Line Street Insider Nov 26
- Will Tiffany Move Like Movado or Struggle Like Coach? Fool Nov 25
- Is Fossil Ready for a Great Holiday Season? Fool Nov 21
- Why Fossil Can Keep On Ticking Fool Nov 20
- Movado Group, Inc. Announces Date of Conference Call and Webcast for Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2014 Results Business Wire Nov 19
- MOVADO GROUP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement Nov 15
- KeyBanc Starts Movado Group Inc. (MOV) at Hold Street Insider Nov 11
- Swatch Gets Nod From Regulator to Reduce Component Deliveries Oct 25
MOV Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Movado Group is up 32.99% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Fossil Group up 44.19%, and Tiffany up 55.24%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MOV
Pro Report PDF for MOV
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MOV Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MOV
Did Movado Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Movado Group Inc designs, sources, markets and distributes fine watches.