MOV Key Stats
- MOVADO GROUP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security... Jun 17
- YieldBoost Movado Group To 10.8% Jun 10
- Actress Kerry Washington Presents Annual Facets of Hope Award to Efraim Grinberg... Jun 6
- 3 Reasons to Buy Fossil Jun 4
- Cash Dividend On The Way From Movado Group (MOV) Jun 4
- 5 Stocks in the Trading Spotlight Post Earnings Jun 1
- Movado Group Misses on Revenues but Beats on EPS Fool May 30
- Movado Subject To Near-Term Risks May 30
- Luxury Goods Stocks Offering Luxurious Dividend Growth Opportunities May 30
- Movado Group Misses on Revenues but Beats on EPS Fool May 29
MOV Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Movado Group is up 36.81% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Coach down 3.75%, and Tiffany up 42.41%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for MOV
Pro Report PDF for MOV
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MOV Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MOV
Did Movado Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Movado is a Swiss luxury watch company whose name is Esperanto for "always in motion". Movado was founded in 1881 in La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland by Achilles Ditesheim. The company was purchased by arts enthusiast Gedalio Grinberg of New York in 1983; his son, Efraim Grinberg, is the current Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Movado Group, Inc. The North American President of Movado and ESQ by Movado is Alan Chinich.