MOSY Key Stats
- 5 Stocks With Big Insider Buying May 22
- In Insider Trading, Tesla Motors Sees a Sale While MoSys CEO Buys Shares May 21
- MoSys CEO Buys 250K Shares and 4 Insider Trades to Note May 21
- MoSys to Participate at The Benchmark Company One-on-One Investor Conference on ... May 21
- MoSys (MOSY) CEO Takes Down 250K Shares in Recent Offering Street Insider May 20
- MOSYS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Othe... May 14
- MoSys (MOSY) Prices 6.5M Shares at $4/Share Street Insider May 14
- MoSys Prices Underwritten Public Offering of Common Stock Business Wire May 14
- MoSys Announces Proposed Public Offering of Common Stock Benzinga May 13
- InPlay: MoSys announces proposed public offering of common stock; size not discl... May 13
MOSY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). MoSys is up 43.24% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, Cavium up 33.49%, and EZChip Semiconductor down 27.48%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for MOSY
Pro Report PDF for MOSY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MOSY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MOSY
Did MoSys make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
MoSys, Inc. is a publicly traded fabless semiconductor company based in Santa Clara, California that sells high performance memory ICs targeting the networking market. Prior to 2012 it also sold high-performance embedded DRAM under IP cores under the "1T-SRAM" moniker as well as line of high-speed SerDes cores and DDR interface IP. Customers for MoSys IP cores included a wide range of integrated device manufacturers, silicon foundries, and other fabless semiconductor companies. Applications included networking, consumer products, graphics systems, general computing, and storage systems.