MORN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||7.78%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.663|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||21.43%|
|Net Income (TTM)||125.19M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||58.25%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||18.14%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.85%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Morningstar Research Examines Retirement Costs, Concludes that Common Assumptions for Estimating Costs May Overinflate Needs noodls Dec 9
- MORNINGSTAR, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Dec 9
- Retirement savings: 3% is the new 4% Dec 7
- Some show-me-the-money gifts to consider USA TODAY Dec 7
- 2:55 pm Morningstar increases quarterly dividend 36% to $0.17 per share; increases share repurchase program by $200 mln Dec 6
- Morningstar, Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend; Increases Dividend to 17 Cents Per Share and Share Repurchase Program by $200 Million noodls Dec 6
- Morningstar, Inc. (MORN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 36% to $0.17; 0.8% Yield Street Insider Dec 6
- Morningstar (MORN) Adds $200M to Buyback Plan Street Insider Dec 6
- Morningstar Canada Announces Winners of 2013 Morningstar Awards noodls Dec 6
- Morningstar Credit Ratings, LLC Affirms its ‘MOR CS3’ Commercial Mortgage Primary Servicer and Special Servicer Rankings for RAIT Financial Trust noodls Dec 6
MORN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Morningstar is up 25.32% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Advisory Board up 29.18%, and American Business Service up N/A.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MORN
Pro Report PDF for MORN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MORN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MORN
Did Morningstar make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Morningstar, Inc. through its subsidiaries provides independent investment research to individual investors, financial advisors and institutions investors worldwide. The company operates through two segments: Investment Information and Investment Management. The Investment Information segment offers an extensive line of data, software and research products and services to individual investors, financial advisors and institutional clients. The Investment Management segment offers asset management services to advisors, institutions and retirement plan participants. It was founded by Joseph D. Mansueto in 1984 and is headquartered in Chicago, IL.