MONT Key Stats
Street Insider08/07 07:08
MONT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Montage Technology is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 18.83%, OmniVision Technologies up 78.16%, and IXYS up 6.37%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for MONT
Portfolio Strategies Featuring MONT
Did Montage Technology make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Semiconductors
- Company Website: http://www.montage-tech.com
- IR Website: http://ir.montage-tech.com/
- HQ Country: China
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Cayman Islands
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Semiconductor and Related Device Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 334413
- NAICS Industry: Semiconductor and Other Electronic Component Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Montage Technology Group Ltd is a provider of analog and mixed-signal semiconductor solutions addressing the home entertainment and cloud computing markets.
MONT Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("MONT","name")
- Description: =YCI("MONT","description")
- Sector: =YCI("MONT","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("MONT","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("MONT","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.