MONT Key Stats
SA Breaking News11/13 17:30
SA Breaking News11/13 16:48
MONT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Montage Technology is up 47.17% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.91%, Inphi up 15.12%, and Microchip Technology up 3.88%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for MONT
Portfolio Strategies Featuring MONT
Did Montage Technology make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Semiconductors
- Company Website: http://www.montage-tech.com
- IR Website: http://ir.montage-tech.com/
- HQ Country: China
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Cayman Islands
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Semiconductor and Related Device Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 334413
- NAICS Industry: Semiconductor and Other Electronic Component Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Montage Technology Group Ltd is a provider of analog and mixed-signal semiconductor solutions addressing the home entertainment and cloud computing markets.
MONT Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("MONT","name")
- Description: =YCI("MONT","description")
- Sector: =YCI("MONT","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("MONT","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("MONT","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.