MON Key Stats
- U.S. pesticide makers seek answers as bee losses sting agriculture May 20
- Buying Into Companies in Which You Spend Your Own Money: Expert Portfolio Manage... May 20
- The Implications of Monsanto's Supreme Court Win Fool May 19
- Monsanto Alfalfa Can’t Be Limited as Plant Pest: Court May 17
- Tiger Management Makes Bold but Unwise Decision May 17
- Virginia Cattle Rancher is National "Farm Mom of the Year" PR Newswire May 17
- Bergman on Effects of Monsanto’s Soybean Patent Case (Audio) May 16
- Why It's So Hard to Invest Green May 16
- Dow Chemical Stock: Buy or Beware? Fool May 16
- MARKET PULSE-Cisco, Wal-Mart, Kohl's, Tesla, AMD, SunPower, Oncothyreon May 16
MON Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Monsanto Company is up 57.35% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.59%, Syngenta up 32.25%, and E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Company up 20.82%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for MON
Pro Report PDF for MON
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MON Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MON
Did Monsanto Company make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
The Monsanto Company is a multinational agricultural biotechnology corporation. It is the world's leading producer of the herbicide glyphosate, marketed in the Roundup brand of herbicides, and in other brands. Monsanto is also the leading producer of genetically engineered seed; it provides the technology in 90% of the genetically engineered seeds used in the US market. It is headquartered in Creve Coeur, Missouri. The company was founded in 2000.