MON Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||4.96%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.581|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||2.482B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||41.96%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-11.31%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.56%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Stock Market News for December 11, 2013 - Market News Zacks 10:06 AM
- Monsanto Company (MON) Declares $0.43 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield Street Insider Dec 9
- Is Dow Chemical Making a Mistake by Exiting Its Oldest Business? Fool Dec 8
- Controversial GMO Corn Study Being Retracted Over Authors' Objections Forbes Dec 8
- Monsanto's GM Food Wins Could Help Organic Grocers Fool Dec 7
- Does This Retracted Study Mean Monsanto Foods Are Safe? Fool Dec 7
- 7 Simple Ways to Avoid GMOs Fool Dec 7
- Why These 3 Agriculture Companies Are Great Investments Fool Dec 5
- Stock Market News for December 5, 2013 - Market News Zacks Dec 5
- Monsanto Company's Management Presents at Citi Basic Materials Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Dec 4
MON Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Monsanto is up 24.13% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Syngenta down 2.27%, and DuPont up 44.05%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MON
Pro Report PDF for MON
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MON Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MON
Did Monsanto make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
The Monsanto Company is a multinational agricultural biotechnology corporation. It is the world's leading producer of the herbicide glyphosate, marketed in the Roundup brand of herbicides, and in other brands. Monsanto is also the leading producer of genetically engineered seed; it provides the technology in 90% of the genetically engineered seeds used in the US market. It is headquartered in Creve Coeur, Missouri. The company was founded in 2000.