MOLX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2.12%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.417|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||15.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||256.39M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||32.31%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.98%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.48%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Investors Cheer Facebook's S&P 500 Debut Fox Business Dec 12
- Amphenol Hits 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 9
- Koch Industries, Inc. Completes Purchase Of Molex Incorporated noodls Dec 9
- MOLEX INC Files SEC form 8-K, Completion of Acquisition or Disposition of Assets, Notice of Delisting or Failure to S Dec 9
- Koch Industries Completes $7.2B Purchase of Molex (MOLX) Street Insider Dec 9
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple? Street Insider Dec 6
- Merger Related Action Dec 6
- Wall St. Digests Economic News With Wary Eye on Fed Dec 5
- Snubbed? S&P 500 Declines to 'Friend' Facebook Fox Business Dec 5
- Early movers: ARO, AAPL, DIS, LB & more CNBC Dec 5
MOLX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Molex is up 46.45% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 26.95%, Molex up 79.64%, and Amphenol up 36.40%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MOLX
Pro Report PDF for MOLX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MOLX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MOLX
Did Molex make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Molex is a leading global supplier of electronic interconnectors. Molex sells over 100,000 products, including everything from electrical and fiber optic interconnect solutions to switches and application tooling. Molex serves a variety of industries, including the telecom, datacom, computer / peripheral, automotive, premise wiring, industrial, consumer, medical and military markets. Its engineering, development and manufacturing capabilities are organized into three product divisions, all serviced by the Molex Global Sales and Marketing Division namely; Commercial Products Division, Micro Products Division and Integrated Products Division. The company was founded in 1938 and is headquartered in Lisle, IL.