MOH Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||9.54%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.852|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||128.6%|
|Net Income (TTM)||87.70M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||15.63%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||0.45%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Budget Deal 'Shouldn't' Impact MCO Stocks - Analyst (AET) (UNH) (HUM) (MOH) Street Insider Dec 11
- The Irony Is That Obama's 'Like Your Plan' Fiasco Will Make It Difficult To Repeal Obamacare Dec 9
- Back-End Errors at U.S. Health Website Jeopardize Sign-Up Dec 9
- Insider Trading Alert - BLL, INT, HUM, BRS And MOH Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 6
- Molina Downgraded to Underperform Dec 4
- Obamacare Tops October Sign-Ups in First 2 December Days Dec 4
- Molina Downgraded to Underperform - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 4
- Health Exchange Insurer Bug Fixed as 1 Million Try Site Dec 3
- Obamacare's Website Won't Be Working By November 30 -- But What If It Isn't Working By November 2014? Nov 30
- Obamacare Payment System to Insurers Changed in Setback Nov 30
MOH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Molina Healthcare is up 9.03% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, WellPoint up 56.38%, and Aetna up 51.20%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MOH
Pro Report PDF for MOH
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MOH Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MOH
Did Molina Healthcare make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Molina Healthcare, Inc. provides health care services to persons eligible for Medicaid, Medicare and other government-sponsored programs for low-income families and individuals. The company operates its business into two reportable segments: Health Plans and Molina Medicaid Solutions. It was founded by Dr. C. David Molina in 1980 and is headquartered in Long Beach, California.