MODN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.8875|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-22.06M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||56.90%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-19.45%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
MODN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Model N is up 20.75% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 13.76%, ClickSoftware down 11.29%, and Synchronoss Technologies up 41.30%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for MODN
Portfolio Strategies Featuring MODN
Did Model N make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Software - Application
- Company Website: http://www.modeln.com
- IR Website: http://investor.modeln.com/CorporateProfile.aspx?iid=4377866
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: September 30, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: September 30, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Custom Computer Programming Services
- NAICS Code: 541511
- NAICS Industry: Computer Systems Design and Related Services
- NAICS Sector: Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
Model N Inc makes revenue-management software for pharmaceutical and technology companies. Its software helps manage pricing and contracting through a web-based platform.
MODN Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("MODN","name")
- Description: =YCI("MODN","description")
- Sector: =YCI("MODN","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("MODN","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("MODN","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.