MOBI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.3607|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||11.17M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||25.31%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||37.40%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire08/29 08:04
|08/18/2014 08:00 EDT||Misc||Sky-mobi to Announce Second Quarter 2014 Financial Call|
|08/18/2014||Earnings||Sky-mobi to Announce Second Quarter 2014 Financial Results|
|05/27/2014 08:00 EDT||Misc||Sky-mobi Ltd 4Q2014 Earning Conference Call|
|05/27/2014||Earnings||Sky-mobi Ltd 4Q2014 Earning Result|
|02/24/2014 08:00 EDT||Misc||Sky-mobi Ltd. 3Q2014 Earning Conference Call|
|02/24/2014||Earnings||Sky-mobi Ltd. 3Q2014 Earning Result|
|12/06/2013||Misc||AGM Event for Sky-mobi Lltd|
|11/18/2013 08:00 EDT||Misc||Sky-mobi to Announce Second Quarter Fiscal 2014 Financial Results Conference Call|
|11/18/2013||Earnings||Sky-mobi to Announce Second Quarter Fiscal 2014 Financial Results|
MOBI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Sky-mobi is up 32.58% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 13.49%, Mitek Systems down 56.12%, and ACI Worldwide down 1.52%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for MOBI
Portfolio Strategies Featuring MOBI
Did Sky-mobi make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Software - Application
- Company Website: http://www.sky-mobi.com
- IR Website: http://ir.mopo.com/
- HQ Country: China
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Cayman Islands
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: March 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: March 31, 2014
Sky-mobi Ltd provides mobile application platform in China. Its product are Maopao App Store, allows users to browse and download a range of entertainment-oriented mobile applications and content, including mobile games, music and books.
MOBI Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("MOBI","name")
- Description: =YCI("MOBI","description")
- Sector: =YCI("MOBI","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("MOBI","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("MOBI","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.