MO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||6.58%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.568|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||118.8%|
|Net Income (TTM)||5.15B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||59.26%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||29.33%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||5.12%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Altria Group Inc. (MO): Today's Featured Tobacco Winner The Street Dec 6
- Altria Recognized for Commitment to Community by Bloomberg, National Conference on Citizenship and Points of Light Business Wire Dec 5
- Lorillard Fights off Industry Headwinds Fool Dec 4
- 3 Companies Boosting Earnings With Debt Fool Dec 4
- Altria Raises Cigar Prices - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 4
- E-Cigarette Makers Are Looking for High-Tech Edge Fool Dec 3
- The "Egyptian Warren Buffett" Loves These Stocks Fool Dec 3
- Buy Recommendation Reiterated For Altria Group Inc. The Street Dec 3
- What To Buy: Top 5 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: BP, MO, VVC, EPD, WPC The Street Dec 2
- Is Coca-Cola the New Philip Morris? Fool Nov 30
MO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Altria is up 18.53% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Reynolds American up 22.75%, and Lorillard up 33.49%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MO
Pro Report PDF for MO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MO
Did Altria make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Altria Group, Inc. is based in Henrico County, Virginia, and is the parent company of Philip Morris USA, John Middleton, Inc., U.S. Smokeless Tobacco Company, Inc., Philip Morris Capital Corporation, and Chateau Ste. Michelle Wine Estates. It is one of the world's largest tobacco corporations. Philip Morris International was spun off in 2008. In addition, Altria Group, Inc. has a 28.7% economic and voting interest in one of the world's largest brewing companies, UK based SABMiller plc, where it has 3 seats on the 11-person board of directors. It is a component of the S&P 500 and was a component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average until February 19, 2008. The company has its headquarters in an unincorporated area within Henrico County, less than five miles west of the city limits of Richmond and less than ten miles from its downtown Richmond buildings. The company was founded in 1919.