MO Key Stats
- Altria Group: E-Cigarettes Or Die? May 22
- The Deal: Philip Morris Inhales Mexican JV May 22
- 3 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: MO, SIX, TEG May 22
- The Worst 'Big 4' Tobacco Company Right Now May 22
- U.S. cigarette makers boost discounts as smokers turn away May 21
- How Much Will I Need To Retire? May 21
- Searching for Yield in a Low Rate Environment Fool May 21
- If You Must Invest In Tobacco May 21
- 11 insider plays that can bring you extra income May 21
- A Supercharged Income ETF for Your Portfolio May 21
MO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Altria Group is up 21.98% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, Reynolds American up 26.52%, and Lorillard up 9.12%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for MO
Pro Report PDF for MO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MO
Did Altria Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Altria Group, Inc. is based in Henrico County, Virginia, and is the parent company of Philip Morris USA, John Middleton, Inc., U.S. Smokeless Tobacco Company, Inc., Philip Morris Capital Corporation, and Chateau Ste. Michelle Wine Estates. It is one of the world's largest tobacco corporations. Philip Morris International was spun off in 2008. In addition, Altria Group, Inc. has a 28.7% economic and voting interest in one of the world's largest brewing companies, UK based SABMiller plc, where it has 3 seats on the 11-person board of directors. It is a component of the S&P 500 and was a component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average until February 19, 2008. The company has its headquarters in an unincorporated area within Henrico County, less than five miles west of the city limits of Richmond and less than ten miles from its downtown Richmond buildings. The company was founded in 1919.