MNTX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.7864|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||10.48M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||19.22%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.37%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire08/28 09:01
Street Insider08/27 08:35
Street Insider08/07 09:02
|06/05/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Manitex International Inc|
MNTX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Manitex International is up 33.17% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.86%, Polypore International up 3.41%, and Atlas Copco up 9.81%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for MNTX
Portfolio Strategies Featuring MNTX
Did Manitex International make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Industrials
- Industry: Diversified Industrials
- Company Website: http://www.manitexinternational.com
- IR Website: http://www.manitexinternational.com/investorrelations.aspx
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Illinois
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Michigan
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Other Industrial Machinery Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 333249
- NAICS Industry: Industrial Machinery Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Manitex International Inc, through its subsidiaries, is engaged in the design, manufacture and distribution of engineered lifting solutions. It operates in two business segments the Lifting Equipment segment and the Equipment Distribution segment.
MNTX Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("MNTX","name")
- Description: =YCI("MNTX","description")
- Sector: =YCI("MNTX","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("MNTX","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("MNTX","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.