MNTX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||7.76%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.7542|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||9.201M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||19.47%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.56%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Manitex Closes Valla, SpA Buy Dec 5
- Manitex Closes Valla, SpA Buy - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- MANITEX INTERNATIONAL, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements a Dec 5
- MANITEX INTERNATIONAL, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Dec 3
- Manitex completes acquisition of Valla, SpA Dec 3
- Manitex International Completes Acquisition of Valla, SpA PR Newswire Dec 3
- Manitex Wobbles A Bit, But Still A Share-Gaining Industrial Growth Story Dec 2
- Manitex Downgraded to Strong Sell Nov 26
- Manitex Downgraded to Strong Sell - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 26
- Coverage initiated on Manitex Intl by Singular Research Nov 20
MNTX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Manitex International is up 80.08% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Colfax up 47.84%, and Xylem up 27.99%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MNTX
Pro Strategies Featuring MNTX
Did Manitex International make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Manitex International, Inc. through its subsidiaries, is engaged in the design, manufacture and distribution of engineered lifting solutions. It operates in two business segments the Lifting Equipment segment and the Equipment Distribution segment.