MNTG Key Stats
- MTR GAMING GROUP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Secu... Jun 13
- MTR Gaming allows betting from mobile devices Jun 11
- MTR Gaming Group Implements Mobile Wagering Capability At Racetracks PR Newswire Jun 10
- $25 Million Dollar Payment Marks MTR Gaming Group's One Year Anniversary Of Its ... Jun 3
- MTR Gaming names Joseph Billhimer acting president May 30
- MTR Gaming Group Announces Appointment of Joseph L. Billhimer as Acting Presiden... May 30
- MTR GAMING GROUP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Office... May 30
- MTR Gaming Group Expands Its Entertainment Offerings PR Newswire May 23
- MTR GAMING GROUP INC Financials May 14
- MTR Gaming Group's CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 7
MNTG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). MTR Gaming Group is down 34.14% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Ameristar Casinos up 46.85%, and Penn National Gaming up 23.13%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for MNTG
Pro Strategies Featuring MNTG
Did MTR Gaming Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
MTR Gaming Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: MNTG) is a gaming company based in Chester, West Virginia that operates horse racing tracks and racinos.