MNTA Key Stats
- Momenta Pharmaceuticals Management Presents at Bank of America Merrill Lynch Hea... May 16
- Momenta Pharmaceuticals (MNTA) Shares Cross Above 200 DMA May 13
- MOMENTA PHARMACEUTICALS INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 10
- Momenta Pharmaceuticals to Webcast Presentations at Two Upcoming Investor Confer... May 9
- Big Generic Drug Players See Best Topline Growth Rates in Emerging Markets: Expe... May 2
- 5 Names Seeing Bullish Options Flow May 2
- Loss Widens at Momenta - Analyst Blog Zacks May 2
- Momenta Pharmaceuticals' CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcrip... Apr 30
- Momenta Pharmaceuticals Earnings: Here’s Why Shares are Down Now Apr 30
- Momenta Pharmaceuticals Reports First Quarter 2013 Financial Results noodls Apr 30
MNTA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Momenta Pharmaceuticals is down 7.79% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.49%, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries up 3.39%, and Mylan up 48.80%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for MNTA
Pro Report PDF for MNTA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MNTA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MNTA
Did Momenta Pharmaceuticals make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Momenta Pharmaceuticals, Inc. develops and discovers drugs. The company specializes in the detailed structural analysis of complex mixture drugs. It applies its technology to the development of generic versions of complex drugs and novel drugs. The firm also specializes in the characterization and process engineering of complex molecules. These complex molecules include proteins, polypeptides, and cell surface polysaccharides, like heparan-sulfate proteoglycans, or HSPGs. The company was formerly known as Mimeon, Inc. and changed its name to Momenta Pharmaceuticals, Inc. in September 2002. Momenta Pharmaceuticals, Inc. was founded by Ram Sasisekharan and Ganesh Venkatraman in May 2001 and is headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts.