MNTA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||110.7%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.900|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-96.02M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-236.1%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Momenta Pharmaceuticals' CEO Presents at Deutsche Bank BioFEST Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Dec 2
- Momenta Pharmaceuticals to Webcast Presentation at the 2013 Deutsche Bank BioFEST Conference noodls Nov 29
- Momenta Pharmaceuticals to Webcast Presentation at the 2013 Deutsche Bank BioFEST Conference GlobeNewswire Nov 25
- Momenta Pharmaceuticals' CEO Presents at Goldman Sachs Emerging Growth Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Nov 14
- Natco Pharma surges on favourable U.S. court ruling Nov 13
- Momenta Pharmaceuticals' Management Presents at Credit Suisse Healthcare Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Nov 13
- Teva Rejected by U.S. High Court Justice on Copaxone Patent Bloomberg Nov 13
- MOMENTA PHARMACEUTICALS INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
- Momenta Phamaceuticals, Inc. (MNTA) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c Street Insider Nov 5
- Momenta Pharmaceuticals Inc. Stock Upgraded (MNTA) Oct 21
MNTA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Momenta Pharmaceuticals is up 62.37% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Teva Pharmaceutical down 2.79%, and Mylan up 61.63%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MNTA
Pro Report PDF for MNTA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MNTA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MNTA
Did Momenta Pharmaceuticals make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Momenta Pharmaceuticals, Inc. develops and discovers drugs. The company specializes in the detailed structural analysis of complex mixture drugs. It applies its technology to the development of generic versions of complex drugs and novel drugs. The firm also specializes in the characterization and process engineering of complex molecules. These complex molecules include proteins, polypeptides, and cell surface polysaccharides, like heparan-sulfate proteoglycans, or HSPGs. The company was formerly known as Mimeon, Inc. and changed its name to Momenta Pharmaceuticals, Inc. in September 2002. Momenta Pharmaceuticals, Inc. was founded by Ram Sasisekharan and Ganesh Venkatraman in May 2001 and is headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts.