MNRO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||16.35%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.441|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||16.67%|
|Net Income (TTM)||46.60M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||39.81%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.65%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.87%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Benefit From Aging Vehicles in the U.S. With These 3 Companies Fool Dec 7
- New Lifetime High Today: Monro Muffler Brake (MNRO) The Street Dec 2
- Monro Muffler Brake Management Presents at Goldman Sachs Emerging Growth Conference Seeking Alpha Nov 14
- Insider Trading Alert - MNRO, FEIC, BSX, AGCO And NLY Traded By Insiders Nov 13
- Rolling Along with Auto Parts Profits Fool Nov 9
- MONRO MUFFLER BRAKE INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Oct 31
- Pumping The Brakes On Monro Muffler Brake & Service Oct 30
- MONRO MUFFLER BRAKE INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Other Events, Financial St Oct 28
- 3 Small-Cap Growth Alternatives in the Auto Space Fool Oct 27
- Monro Muffler Brake's CEO Discusses F2Q14 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 24
MNRO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Monro Muffler Brake is up 59.09% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Autoliv up 52.84%, and Pep Boys up 36.72%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MNRO
Pro Report PDF for MNRO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MNRO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MNRO
Did Monro Muffler Brake make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Monro Muffler Brake Inc. is an automotive service company focusing on muffler and brake repair. Monro Muffler is named for Monroe County, New York, without the "e." It offers complete auto care at a significant savings compared to dealers and local repair shops. It stands behind a lowest price guarantee for all scheduled maintenance, repairs, and tires. Core product and service offerings include oil changes, brakes, shocks and struts, mufflers and wheel alignments. All stores sell at least a basic line of the most popular tire brands and models. The company was founded by Charles J. “Chuck” August in 1957, originally as a franchise of another company, Midas Muffler. Monro Muffler Brake Inc. is headquartered in Rochester, New York.