MNRO Key Stats
- Monro Muffler Brake, Inc. to Report Fourth Quarter and Fiscal 2013 Earnings on M... May 14
- HRB Reiterated at Neutral May 9
- HRB Reiterated at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks May 9
- Monroe Muffler Being Seen as Beneficiary from Winter Wrath Benzinga Apr 4
- Monro Muffler Brake, Inc. to Participate in the Telsey Advisory Group's 5th Annu... Apr 4
- Billion-Dollar Value Hedge Fund Goes Shopping Mar 19
- Coinstar to Offer Senior Notes Mar 5
- Pick Up This Bargain Even Cheaper Than Director Mellor Did Mar 5
- Coinstar to Offer Senior Notes - Analyst Blog Zacks Mar 5
- Zacks Sell List Highlights: WMS Industries, Elizabeth Arden, Monro Muffler Brake... Mar 5
MNRO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Monro Muffler Brake is up 17.04% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.68%, O'Reilly Automotive up 18.92%, and Pep Boys - Manny, Moe & Jack up 8.95%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for MNRO
Pro Report PDF for MNRO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MNRO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MNRO
Did Monro Muffler Brake make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Monro Muffler Brake Inc. is an automotive service company focusing on muffler and brake repair. Monro Muffler is named for Monroe County, New York, without the "e." It offers complete auto care at a significant savings compared to dealers and local repair shops. It stands behind a lowest price guarantee for all scheduled maintenance, repairs, and tires. Core product and service offerings include oil changes, brakes, shocks and struts, mufflers and wheel alignments. All stores sell at least a basic line of the most popular tire brands and models. The company was founded by Charles J. “Chuck” August in 1957, originally as a franchise of another company, Midas Muffler. Monro Muffler Brake Inc. is headquartered in Rochester, New York.