MNI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.063|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||93.90M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||90.02%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||30.81%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire08/28 04:00
PR Newswire08/18 11:00
PR Newswire08/12 11:30
PR Newswire08/11 11:00
PR Newswire08/07 04:00
|05/15/2014 09:00 EDT||Misc||AGM Event for McClatchy Co|
|05/15/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for McClatchy Co|
MNI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). McClatchy is up 36.96% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.10%, Gannett up 43.33%, and Tribune Media up 33.76%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for MNI
Portfolio Strategies Featuring MNI
Did McClatchy make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Cyclical
- Industry: Publishing
- Company Website: http://www.mcclatchy.com
- IR Website: http://www.mcclatchy.com/investor_relations/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Newspaper Publishers
- NAICS Code: 511110
- NAICS Industry: Newspaper, Periodical, Book, and Directory Publishers
- NAICS Sector: Information
McClatchy Co is a news, advertising and information provider, offering an array of print and digital products in each of the markets it serves.
MNI Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("MNI","name")
- Description: =YCI("MNI","description")
- Sector: =YCI("MNI","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("MNI","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("MNI","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.