MNGA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.239|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-6.768M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||32.73%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-1302%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|11/10/2014||Earnings||MagneGas Q3 2014 Financial Results|
|05/12/2014||Earnings||MagneGas Corp 1Q2014 Earning Result|
|03/27/2014 08:00 EDT||Earnings||Q4 2013 MagneGas Corporation Earnings Results|
MNGA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). MagneGas is up 48.52% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 17.26%, Aegean Marine Petroleum up 24.47%, and BP down 11.82%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for MNGA
Portfolio Strategies Featuring MNGA
Did MagneGas make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas Integrated
- Company Website: http://www.magnegas.com
- IR Website: http://ir.stockpr.com/magnegas
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Florida
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Natural Gas Distribution
- NAICS Code: 221210
- NAICS Industry: Natural Gas Distribution
- NAICS Sector: Utilities
MagneGas Corporation is an alternative energy company that creates a system that produces hydrogen based fuel through the gasification of liquid and liquid waste. Its operating industry include; Metalworking, Liquid Waste Processing, and Co-Combustion.
MNGA Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("MNGA","name")
- Description: =YCI("MNGA","description")
- Sector: =YCI("MNGA","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("MNGA","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("MNGA","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.