MNDO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-3.72%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.1327|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-57.14%|
|Net Income (TTM)||2.54M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||59.81%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||13.32%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||12.06%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- SA PRO: Top Long And Short Ideas, Wednesday November 13 Nov 14
- MIND CTI: A Victim Of The Law Of Small Numbers Seeking Alpha Nov 13
- MIND CTI Reports Results for Q3 2013 noodls Nov 5
- Q3 2013 Mind CTI Ltd. Earnings Release - Before Market Open Nov 5
- Q2 2013 Mind CTI Ltd Earnings Release - Before Market Open Aug 8
- MIND CTI Reports Results for the Second Quarter of 2013 Marketwired Aug 7
- Q2 2013 Mind CTI Ltd Earnings Release - Before Market Open Aug 7
- 3 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: STON, CHRM, MNDO Jun 6
- Mind C.T.I. Ltd. Stock Downgraded (MNDO) Jun 5
- 4 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: TCAP, INTX, MNDO, CODI May 28
MNDO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Mind C.T.I. is up 11.87% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Accenture up 9.62%, and Axis up 42.28%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MNDO
Pro Strategies Featuring MNDO
Did Mind C.T.I. make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Mind C.T.I., Ltd. designs, develops, markets, supports, implements & operates billing & customer care systems. The Company also provides a call management system used by enterprises for call accounting, traffic analysis, and fraud detection.