MNDO Key Stats
- 3 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: TNH, MNDO, ITRN May 16
- MIND CTI Reports Results for the First Quarter of 2013 Marketwired May 8
- Q1 2013 MIND CTI Ltd. Earnings Release - Before Market Open May 8
- 3 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks May 6
- Double-Digit Dividend Yields Revisited Apr 29
- MIND CTI LTD Financials Apr 25
- 3 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks Apr 25
- 4 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks Apr 15
- Top M/Y Tech Dogs Hound 20% To 79% Gains In March Apr 1
- 5 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks Mar 25
MNDO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Mind C.T.I. is up 23.94% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.95%, Ituran Location and Control up 31.86%, and Accenture up 47.03%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for MNDO
Pro Report PDF for MNDO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MNDO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MNDO
Did Mind C.T.I. make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
MIND CTI Ltd. is a global provider of billing and customer care solutions for voice, data, video and content services. Headquartered in Yokneam, Israel; the company also has offices in Silver Spring, MD, Reading, England and Iaşi, Romania. MIND CTI Ltd. was founded in 1995 by the company's current Chief Executive Officer Monica Iancu, née Eisinger, and Lior Salansky in Yokneam, Israel.