MMSI Key Stats
- Merit Medical to Participate at Wells Fargo Healthcare Conference GlobeNewswire Jun 10
- The Medical Device Industry Offers Opportunities Fool Jun 5
- Merit Medical Opens Hypotube Center of Excellence GlobeNewswire Jun 4
- MERIT MEDICAL SYSTEMS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of... May 29
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage decreases May 28
- Merit Medical to Participate at Jefferies Global Healthcare Conference GlobeNewswire May 28
- 1 Reason to Expect Big Things from Merit Medical Systems Fool May 28
- MMSI January 2014 Options Begin Trading May 20
- Taking a Closer Look at Medical Device and Product Companies, as Some are Genera... May 17
- Merit Medical Systems Getting Very Oversold (MMSI) May 16
MMSI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Merit Medical Systems is down 12.30% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.84%, AngioDynamics down 10.19%, and Cantel Medical Corporation up 26.80%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for MMSI
Pro Report PDF for MMSI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MMSI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MMSI
Did Merit Medical Systems make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Merit Medical Systems, Inc. is a medical device company founded in 1987 by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Fred P. Lampropoulos, and Kent W. Stanger, Chief Financial Officer and is headquartered in South Jordan, Utah. The company's primary focus is on developing, manufacturing, and marketing disposable medical products for physicians who practice interventional cardiology and radiology. Some of Merit's devices include drainage and infusion catheters, vascular access products, angioplasty accessories, dialysis materials, and hemostasis valves. In addition to its main emphasis on cardiology and radiology, Merit's products benefit anesthesiologists, vascular surgeons, neurologists, and nurses at both the clinic and hospital levels. The company markets its products worldwide, with a direct sales force in Europe, and distributors for the remainder of the world.