MMSI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||20.13%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.255|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-23.53%|
|Net Income (TTM)||10.67M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||44.29%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.87%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Noble Financial Starts Merit Medical Systems, Inc. (MMSI) at Buy Street Insider Dec 11
- Cooper Companies Misses on Q4 Earnings - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- Henry Schein Buys 60% Stake in BioHorizon - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 27
- CAH Renews Supplier Contract with Prime - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 27
- CONMED Retained at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 26
- Merit Medical to Participate at Piper Jaffray Healthcare Conference GlobeNewswire Nov 26
- Becton, Dickinson Hits 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 26
- Twin Acquisitions for DENTSPLY - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 25
- Patterson Q2 Earnings Miss by a Penny - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 21
- Cooper Companies Divests Lens Biz, Shares Rise - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 14
MMSI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Merit Medical Systems is up 12.76% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Align Technology up 102.0%, and McKesson up 62.24%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MMSI
Pro Report PDF for MMSI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MMSI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MMSI
Did Merit Medical Systems make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Merit Medical Systems, Inc. is a medical device company founded in 1987 by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Fred P. Lampropoulos, and Kent W. Stanger, Chief Financial Officer and is headquartered in South Jordan, Utah. The company's primary focus is on developing, manufacturing, and marketing disposable medical products for physicians who practice interventional cardiology and radiology. Some of Merit's devices include drainage and infusion catheters, vascular access products, angioplasty accessories, dialysis materials, and hemostasis valves. In addition to its main emphasis on cardiology and radiology, Merit's products benefit anesthesiologists, vascular surgeons, neurologists, and nurses at both the clinic and hospital levels. The company markets its products worldwide, with a direct sales force in Europe, and distributors for the remainder of the world.