MMP Key Stats
- With Earnings Season Around the Corner, Look at DCF Not EPS for MLPs Jun 17
- Riverstone’s Hackett to Balance Divinity With Energy Jun 13
- Magellan Midstream Partners LP (MMP) Active on Thursday Afternoon Street Insider Jun 13
- Worried About The Safety Of Dividends? Consider Magellan Midstream Partners For ... Jun 11
- A Closer Look At Magellan Midstream Partners' Distributable Cash Flow As Of 1Q 2... Jun 10
- Chicago Fuels Gain as Crude Runs Plunge to Two-Year Low May 30
- 5 Stocks Dragging The Basic Materials Sector Downward May 30
- Midwest Gasoline Weakens as Magellan Lifts Allocation May 29
- 5 Highest Analyst Rated Infrastructure MLPs May 24
- 4 Energy Stock Stories To Spark Investment Interest May 23
MMP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Magellan Midstream Partners is up 63.88% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Sunoco Logistics Partners up 103.7%, and Energy Transfer Partners up 20.58%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for MMP
Pro Report PDF for MMP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MMP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MMP
Did Magellan Midstream Partners make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Magellan Midstream Partners, L.P. is a growth-oriented partnership formed to own, operate and acquire a diversified portfolio of energy assets. It primarily transports, stores and distributes refined petroleum products, such as gasoline and diesel fuel. The company operates through three segments: Petroleum Pipeline System, Petroleum Terminals and Ammonia Pipeline System. The company was founded in August 2000 and is headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma.