MMM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.59%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||6.513|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||7.88%|
|Net Income (TTM)||4.547B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||47.60%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||15.54%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.98%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- One Put, One Call Option To Know About for 3M Dec 9
- Stock Market News for December 9, 2013 - Market News Zacks Dec 9
- The 3 Worst Dow Stocks of This Past Week Fool Dec 7
- Winner Named in Scotch Tape's National Gift Wrapping Contest noodls Dec 6
- 3M Co (MMM): Today's Featured Conglomerates Winner The Street Dec 6
- Cisco and Intel Are Buy-Rated Dow Stocks to Own The Street Dec 6
- That Perfect Number The Street Dec 6
- Is It Time to Sell 3M Stock? Fool Dec 5
- 3M - Analyst Is Right, Limited Short To Medium-Term Appeal Seeking Alpha Dec 5
- Will ABM Industries (ABM) Surprise This Earnings Season? - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
MMM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). 3M Co is up 43.66% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, United Technologies up 40.34%, and General Electric up 30.93%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MMM
Pro Report PDF for MMM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MMM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MMM
Did 3M Co make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
3M Company, formerly known as the Minnesota Mining and Manufacturing Company, is an American multinational conglomerate corporation based in Maplewood, Minnesota, United States. With over 80,000 employees, they produce more than 55,000 products, including: adhesives, abrasives, laminates, passive fire protection, dental products, electronic materials, medical products, car care products, electronic circuits and optical films. 3M has operations in more than 60 countries, 29 international companies with manufacturing operations, and 35 with laboratories. 3M products are available for purchase through distributors and retailers in more than 200 countries, and many 3M products are available online directly from the company. The company was founded in 1902.