MMLP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.56%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.238|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-99.67%|
|Net Income (TTM)||37.77M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||21.30%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||0.05%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||7.52%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 17.1% of MDIV Holdings Seeing Recent Insider Buys Dec 6
- 5 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks Leading The Pack: AI, CNSL, RSO, MMLP, APU The Street Dec 4
- Martin Midstream Partners L.P. Announces Upcoming Company Presentation noodls Dec 3
- MMLP Stock Crowded With Sellers Dec 2
- Coverage initiated on Martin Midstream by MLV & Co Dec 2
- MARTIN MIDSTREAM PARTNERS LP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 4
- Ex-Dividend Alert: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: MMLP, MKTX, EEP, AMTD, COG Nov 4
- Sleepy Martin Midstream Partners Is Poised To Wake Up And Grow Nov 1
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: MMP, MMLP and EROC Nov 1
- Martin Midstream Partners LP Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 31
MMLP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Martin Midstream Partners is up 48.23% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Eagle Rock Energy down 34.77%, and Kinder Morgan Energy up 6.50%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MMLP
Pro Report PDF for MMLP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MMLP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MMLP
Did Martin Midstream Partners make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Martin Midstream Partners L.P. is a limited partnership with a diverse set of operations focused primarily in the United States' Gulf Coast region. The partnership engages in the storage, transportation and distribution of petroleum products and by-products. The partnership operates in four business segments: Terminalling and Storage, Natural Gas Services, Marine Transportation, and Sulfur Services. Closely held, Martin Resource Management Corporation owns and controls the Company's general partner. In addition, it owns approximately 34.9% of the Company's limited partnership interests. The partnership was founded in 2002 and is based in Kilgore, Texas.