MM Key Stats
- 5 Stocks Under $10 Making Big Moves Jun 18
- Millennial Media Turns More Into More Fool Jun 17
- How This Tech Stock Will Profit From Mobile-Ad Growth Fool Jun 16
- MILLENNIAL MEDIA INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Sec... Jun 13
- Carriers Sell Users’ Tracking Data in $5.5 Billion Market Jun 6
- 5 Stocks Under $10 Making Big Moves Jun 4
- Mobile ad network Millennial Media scouts for buyouts in Latin America May 30
- Analysts: Monster Beverage Has Big Hurdles to Clear and 3 Other Research Notes t... May 29
- Millennial Media rises in down market after positive analyst note May 29
- Millennial Media risk/reward exceptionally attractive, says Oppenheimer May 29
MM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Millennial Media is down 32.90% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Constant Contact down 10.44%, and AirMedia Group down 33.69%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for MM
Pro Report PDF for MM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MM
Did Millennial Media make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Millennial Media is an independent mobile advertising platform company. The company’s technology, tools and services help app developers and mobile website publishers maximize their advertising revenue, acquire users for their apps and gain insight about their users, and the company works with advertisers to deliver ad experiences to consumers on their mobile connected devices.