MLVF Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-8.62%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.0473|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-50.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||0.184M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.24%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest volume decreases Dec 6
- MALVERN BANCORP, INC. is now in Oversold Territory Nov 21
- MALVERN BANCORP, INC. is now in Oversold Territory - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 21
- Susquehanna Bancshares Beats on Earnings - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 24
- Malvern Bancorp, Inc. Announces Agreement With Major Shareholder GlobeNewswire Oct 16
- Malvern Bancorp, Inc. Announces Sale of Problem Loans and Prepayment of Advances GlobeNewswire Oct 15
- A Thrifty Proposition Sep 7
- A Thrifty Proposition Sep 5
- Malvern Bancorp, Inc. [MLVF] to Ring The NASDAQ Stock Market Closing Bell GlobeNewswire Aug 26
- Malvern Bancorp, Inc. Announces Results for the Third Quarter of Fiscal 2013 GlobeNewswire Aug 9
MLVF Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Malvern Bancorp is up 8.30% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Home Bancorp up 1.76%, and Ameriana Bancorp up 84.45%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MLVF
Pro Strategies Featuring MLVF
Did Malvern Bancorp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Malvern Bancorp Inc through its subsidiary, Malvery Federal Savings Bank, is primarily engaged in attracting deposits from the general public and using those funds to invest in loans and investment securities.