MLP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-21.76%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.2317|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-4.256M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||22.62%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-55.19%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- MAUI LAND & PINEAPPLE CO INC Files SEC form 8-K, Termination of a Material Definitive Agreement Dec 6
- MAUI LAND & PINEAPPLE CO INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 12
- MAUI LAND & PINEAPPLE CO INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements Nov 8
- Maui Land & Pineapple Reports 3rd Quarter 2013 Results Business Wire Nov 6
- Wall Street Transcript Interview with Matthew J. Cox, the President and CEO & Joel M. Wine, the Senior Vice President and CFO: Matson, Inc. (MATX) Sep 30
- Hawaii energy company gets $5M federal grant Aug 2
- MAUI LAND & PINEAPPLE CO INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Jul 26
- eBay Inc Director Buys 5K Shares and 4 Insider Buys to Note Jul 26
- MAUI LAND & PINEAPPLE CO INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements Jul 25
- Maui Land & Pineapple Reports 2nd Quarter 2013 Results Business Wire Jul 24
MLP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Maui Land & Pineapple is up 12.53% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Sino-Ocean Land up 34.35%, and Unibail-Rodamco up 62.92%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MLP
Pro Strategies Featuring MLP
Did Maui Land & Pineapple make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Maui Land & Pineapple Company, Inc. engages in community development and resort operations. In its community development segment, the company operates real estate entitlement, development construction, sales and leasing activities.