MLNX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-33.49%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.0515|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||2.832M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||64.42%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-5.20%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Maxim Group Upgrades Mellanox Technologies (MLNX) to Buy Street Insider Dec 9
- Mellanox Tech upgraded by Maxim Group Dec 9
- Jefferies Starts Mellanox Technologies (MLNX) at Hold Street Insider Dec 6
- Mellanox Technologies' Management Presents at Credit Suisse Annual Technology Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Dec 5
- Mellanox Badly Dented, But Not Done Seeking Alpha Dec 5
- Mellanox Encourages Excellence by Supporting Judo World Champion Yarden Gerbi Business Wire Nov 25
- Insider Trading Alert - MLNX, APO, KS, TNGO And CY Traded By Insiders Nov 22
- Mellanox FDR InfiniBand Demonstrates 3X Annual Growth for Petascale-Capable Systems on the TOP500 noodls Nov 20
- 5 Stocks Insiders Love Right Now Nov 20
- Mellanox Technologies' Management Presents at 2013 UBS Global Technology Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Nov 19
MLNX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Mellanox Technologies is down 42.86% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, QLogic up 29.45%, and Intel up 28.11%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MLNX
Pro Report PDF for MLNX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MLNX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MLNX
Did Mellanox Technologies make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Mellanox Technologies is a leading supplier of end-to-end InfiniBand and Ethernet connectivity solutions and services for servers and storage. Mellanox products optimize data center performance and deliver industry-leading bandwidth, scalability, power conservation and cost-effectiveness while converging multiple legacy network technologies into one future-proof architecture. The company offers innovative solutions that address a wide range of markets including HPC, enterprise, mega warehouse data centers, cloud computing, Internet and Web 2.0. Mellanox Technologies, Ltd. was founded in 1999 by Eyal Waldman and Roni Ashuri and is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California and Yokneam, Israel.