MLM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||12.33%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.287|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||13.24%|
|Net Income (TTM)||106.84M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||21.51%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.80%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.66%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Today's Stocks Driving Success For The Materials & Construction Industry The Street Dec 2
- Martin Marietta Materials (MLM): Today's Featured Materials & Construction Laggard Nov 22
- Martin Marietta Materials, Inc. Declares Regular Cash Dividend noodls Nov 15
- Martin Marietta Materials, Inc. (MLM) Declares $0.40 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield Street Insider Nov 15
- [$$] Time to Build a Position in Materials Stocks Nov 13
- Martin Marietta Materials Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 7
- Martin Marietta Materials, Inc. (MLM) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c Street Insider Nov 7
- Trading Radar for 11/07: Disney (DIS), Tim Hortons (THI), FireEye (FEYE), Groupon (GRPN) Report Street Insider Nov 6
- 3 Stocks in Breakout Territory With Big Volume Nov 5
- Martin Marietta Materials, Inc. to Broadcast Third Quarter Conference Call Live on the Internet noodls Oct 31
MLM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Martin Marietta is up 8.35% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Vulcan Materials up 4.15%, and Cemex up 30.12%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MLM
Pro Report PDF for MLM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MLM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MLM
Did Martin Marietta make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Martin Marietta Materials is in the aggregate, chemical, and composite material business. It is the second largest producer of crushed stone, sand, and gravel in the United States behind Vulcan Materials Company. It is a leading U.S. producer of magnesia-based chemical products used as additives in applications including ceramics, paper, sugar, animal feed, and water treatment. It produces dolomitic lime used as a fluxing agent by the steel industry. It is a supplier of fiber-reinforced polymer products for use in infrastructure such as panels and bridge decks and transportation components such as truck trailers and railroad cars. The company operates its business through four segments: Mideast Group, Southeast Group, West Group, collectively the Aggregates business, and Specialty Products. It was founded in 1939 and is headquartered in Raleigh, NC.