MLI Key Stats
- See How Mueller Industries Ranks Among Analysts' Top Picks With Strong Buyback A... May 13
- Daily Dividend Report: HUN, ABC, R, PSEC, MLI May 6
- Mueller Industries (MLI) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 0.9% Yield Street Insider May 3
- Mueller Industries, Inc. Declares Cash Dividend For Second Quarter PR Newswire May 3
- MUELLER INDUSTRIES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Se... May 3
- How to Play the Water Shortage Investor Place May 2
- MUELLER INDUSTRIES INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Apr 26
- MUELLER INDUSTRIES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial C... Apr 23
- Mueller Industries, Inc. (MLI) Tops Q1 EPS by 13c Street Insider Apr 23
- Mueller Industries, Inc. Reports First Quarter 2013 Results PR Newswire Apr 23
MLI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Mueller Industries is up 25.12% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 32.06%, AZZ up 64.98%, and Dynamic Materials Corporation down 6.62%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for MLI
Pro Report PDF for MLI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MLI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MLI
Did Mueller Industries make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Mueller Industries, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of copper, brass, plastic, and aluminum products. The range of these products is broad: copper tube and fittings; brass and copper alloy rod, bar, and shapes; aluminum and brass forgings; aluminum and copper impact extrusions; plastic valves and fittings; refrigeration valves and fittings; and fabricated tubular products. The Company also resells imported brass and plastic plumbing valves, malleable iron fittings, steel nipples, faucets and plumbing specialty products. The Company’s businesses are organized into two segments: the Plumbing & Refrigeration segment and the OEM segment. Mueller’s operations are located throughout the United States, and in Canada, Mexico, Great Britain, and China. The company was founded in 1917 by Oscar Mueller and is headquartered in Memphis, Tennessee.