MLHR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||4.09%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.196|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||11.76%|
|Net Income (TTM)||70.80M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||36.32%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.81%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.67%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Herman Miller, Bristow Group and Dover Nov 22
- Herman Miller Introduces Living Office™: A Holistic Solution for the New Landscape of Work PR Newswire Oct 31
- Herman Miller Introduces Living Office(TM): A Holistic Solution for the New Landscape of Work PR Newswire Oct 30
- CEO spouses travel on company dime in little-known perk USA TODAY Oct 22
- MILLER HERMAN INC Files SEC form 8-K/A, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders Oct 10
- MILLER HERMAN INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Oct 9
- MILLER HERMAN INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders Oct 8
- BB&T Capital Upgrades Herman Miller (MLHR) to Buy Street Insider Sep 24
- Makers of Office Furniture Pine for More Government Bureaucrats Sep 24
- Herman Miller upgraded by BB&T Capital Mkts Sep 24
MLHR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Herman Miller is up 47.69% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Steelcase up 40.87%, and Knoll up 18.72%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MLHR
Pro Report PDF for MLHR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MLHR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MLHR
Did Herman Miller make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Herman Miller, Inc. researches, designs, manufactures, & distributes interior furnishings, for use in various environments including office, healthcare, educational, & residential settings, & provides related services.