MKTO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.324|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-51.23M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||65.54%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-36.83%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Street Insider07/24 16:19
PR Newswire07/24 16:15
Street Insider07/24 13:01
Street Insider07/23 14:59
Street Insider07/23 09:39
MKTO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Marketo is up 7.22% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.50%, Benefitfocus up N/A, and SAP up 10.54%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for MKTO
PDF Report for MKTO
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MKTO Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring MKTO
Did Marketo make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Software - Application
- Company Website: http://www.marketo.com
- IR Website: http://investors.marketo.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Software Publishers
- NAICS Code: 511210
- NAICS Industry: Software Publishers
- NAICS Sector: Information
Marketo Inc provides cloud-based marketing software platform that enables organizations to engage in modern relationship marketing. Its applications include Marketing Automation, Social Marketing, Sales Insight, and Revenue Analytics.
MKTO Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("MKTO","name")
- Description: =YCI("MKTO","description")
- Sector: =YCI("MKTO","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("MKTO","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("MKTO","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.