MKTG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||27.48%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.0179|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||0.787M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||49.42%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-2.16%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Responsys Research: Mobile Marketing Can Help Retailers Cut Through the Holiday Clutter noodls Dec 3
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage increases Dec 2
- Responsys to Present at Credit Suisse 2013 Annual Technology Conference noodls Nov 27
- Embracing The Idea Of Everywhere Marketing With Responsys? Seeking Alpha Nov 22
- RESPONSYS INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 7
- j2 Global Tops on Q3 Earnings - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 6
- Responsys Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 5
- Responsys Announces 27% Revenue Growth for the Third Quarter 2013 noodls Nov 5
- Responsys, Inc. (MKTG) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY13 Revs Outlook Street Insider Nov 5
- RESPONSYS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Change in Directors or Principal Off Nov 5
MKTG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Responsys is up 233.9% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Interactive Intelligence up 108.1%, and Imperva up 35.73%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MKTG
Pro Report PDF for MKTG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MKTG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MKTG
Did Responsys make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Responsys, Inc. is a leading provider of on-demand marketing software and professional services that enable companies to engage in relationship marketing across the interactive channels that consumers are embracing today—email, mobile, social and the web. Its software, the Responsys Interact Suite, provides marketers with an integrated set of applications to create, execute, optimize and automate marketing campaigns across these key interactive channels. Founded in 1998, Responsys sells its software and services primarily through a direct sales force that targets enterprise and larger mid-market companies who seek to increase revenue and engagement from their customer interactions. Responsys, Inc. was founded by Anand Jagannathan, Raghunath Raghavan and George S. Wiedemann and is headquartered in San Bruno, California.