MKSI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||17.68%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.3772|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||19.65M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||37.39%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.48%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.18%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Fujifilm Sets Up Myanmar Subsidiary - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 29
- Sidoti Starts MKS Instruments (MKSI) at Buy Street Insider Nov 26
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Jack Henry & Associates, Open Text and MKS Instruments Nov 25
- MKS Instruments to Participate at the Credit Suisse Annual Technology Conference noodls Nov 18
- Xerox Unveils Future Plans - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 13
- MKS INSTRUMENTS INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 6
- MKS Instruments, Inc. (MKSI): Moving Average Crossover Spotted - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 5
- Fujifilm's 2Q14 Earnings Rise Y/Y - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 30
- MKS Instruments Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend noodls Oct 29
- MKS Instruments, Inc. (MKSI) Declares $0.16 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield Street Insider Oct 29
MKSI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). MKS Instruments is up 22.23% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Faro Technologies up 52.20%, and Entegris up 18.17%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MKSI
Pro Report PDF for MKSI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MKSI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MKSI
Did MKS Instruments make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
MKS Instruments Inc. is a leading worldwide provider of instruments, subsystems, and process control solutions that measure, control, power, monitor, and analyze critical parameters of advanced manufacturing processes to improve process performance and productivity. Its primary markets are manufacturers of capital equipment for semiconductor devices and other thin film applications, including flat panel displays, solar cells, data storage media and other advanced coatings. It also leverages its technology in other markets with advanced manufacturing applications, including medical equipment, pharmaceutical manufacturing, and energy generation and environmental monitoring. MKS Instruments, Inc. was founded in 1961 and is headquartered in Andover, Massachusetts.