MKC Key Stats
- Learn Your Three Cs May 23
- Final Trade: Your First Move for Wednesday, May 21 May 21
- [video] Fast Money Final Trade May 21
- 3 Companies That Add Taste and Texture to Your Portfolio May 21
- 3 Companies That Add Taste and Texture to Your Portfolio Fool May 20
- McCormick & Company To Present At Sanford C. Bernstein's Strategic Decisions Con... May 20
- Citi Starts McCormick & Company (MKC) at Neutral Street Insider May 17
- MCCORMICK & CO INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers May 16
- McCormick's Good Business Model May 10
- McCormick Becomes #33 Most Shorted S&P 500 Component, Replacing Waste Management May 10
MKC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). McCormick & Company is up 32.58% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Flowers Foods up 70.97%, and ConAgra Foods up 41.12%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for MKC
Pro Report PDF for MKC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MKC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MKC
Did McCormick & Company make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
McCormick & Co., Inc. manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasonings, specialty foods and flavorings to the entire food industry. It operates through two reportable business segments: Consumer and Industrial. The Consumer segment sells spices, herbs, extracts, seasoning blends, sauces, marinades, and specialty foods to the consumer food market under a variety of brands worldwide, including Mc, McCormick, Lawry's, Zatarain's, Old Bay, Thai Kitchen, Simply Asia, Ducros, Schwartz, Vahine, Silvo, Club House, El Guapo, Aeroplane, and Billy Bee. The Industrial segment sells seasoning blends, natural spices and herbs, wet flavors, coating systems, and compound flavors to multinational food manufacturers and foodservice customers both directly and indirectly through distributors. The company was founded in 1889 by Willoughby M. McCormick and is headquartered in Sparks, MD.