MKC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||3.96%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.034|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||406.50M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||40.10%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.29%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.18%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- A Good Day to Catch Up The Street Nov 29
- 17 Companies Cashing in on Your Thanksgiving Feast Fool Nov 27
- McCormick & Co., Inc. (MKC) Raises Qtr. Dividend 8.8% to $0.37; 2.1% Yield Street Insider Nov 26
- McCormick Reiterated at Neutral Nov 14
- [video] Yellen's comments provide stability to emerging markets: Trader CNBC Nov 14
- McCormick Reiterated at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 14
- The New #28 Most Shorted S&P 500 Component: McCormick Nov 12
- Truly Hot Stocks: Spice Up Your Portfolio With Some Condiment Stocks Oct 31
- Imported Spices Tainted With Filth, U.S. FDA Says Oct 30
- The King of McDonald's Ketchup Also Makes the Special Sauce BusinessWeek Oct 30
MKC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). McCormick is up 7.52% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Flowers Foods up 40.97%, and J.M. Smucker up 17.47%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MKC
Pro Report PDF for MKC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MKC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MKC
Did McCormick make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
McCormick & Co., Inc. manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasonings, specialty foods and flavorings to the entire food industry. It operates through two reportable business segments: Consumer and Industrial. The Consumer segment sells spices, herbs, extracts, seasoning blends, sauces, marinades, and specialty foods to the consumer food market under a variety of brands worldwide, including Mc, McCormick, Lawry's, Zatarain's, Old Bay, Thai Kitchen, Simply Asia, Ducros, Schwartz, Vahine, Silvo, Club House, El Guapo, Aeroplane, and Billy Bee. The Industrial segment sells seasoning blends, natural spices and herbs, wet flavors, coating systems, and compound flavors to multinational food manufacturers and foodservice customers both directly and indirectly through distributors. The company was founded in 1889 by Willoughby M. McCormick and is headquartered in Sparks, MD.