MJN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||13.62%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.102|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||14.49%|
|Net Income (TTM)||630.50M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||65.08%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||15.44%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.62%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- BSX WATCHMAN OK'd by FDA Panel - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 12
- Thursday's Ex-Dividends To Watch: HRZN, ERC, ESRT, SLCA, MJN The Street Dec 11
- Mead Johnson: Better Product Mix, Deutsche Bank Raises TP To $94 Dec 9
- Daily Dividend Report: SWY, MDT, CB, MJN, DTE Dec 6
- Mead Johnson Board of Directors Declares Dividend noodls Dec 6
- Mead Johnson Nutrition Co. (MJN) Declares $0.34 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield Street Insider Dec 5
- Mead Johnson Board of Directors Declares Dividend Business Wire Dec 5
- Hershey's CocoaLink Hits a Milestone - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- Tyson Foods Hits 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- Who Will China Target Next for Price-Fixing? BusinessWeek Nov 26
MJN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Mead Johnson Nutrition is up 29.93% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, DANONE up 8.80%, and Pinnacle Foods up N/A.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MJN
Pro Report PDF for MJN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MJN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MJN
Did Mead Johnson Nutrition make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Founded in 1905, Mead Johnson Nutrition Co. introduced its first infant formula product, Dextri-Maltose, in 1911. In 1967, the company became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bristol-Myers Squibb Company and began trading on the New York Stock Exchange in February 2009. Mead Johnson Nutrition creates, manufactures and distributes nutritional brands and products that help improve the health and development of infants, children, and expectant and nursing mothers around the world. The company's main brand, Enfa, includes Enfamil infant formula and it is the world's leading brand franchise in pediatric nutrition, based on retail sales. The company markets its more than 70 products to mothers, health care professionals and retailers in more than 50 countries. The company operates in two business segments: Asia/Latin America and North America/Europe. Mead Johnson Nutrition's corporate headquarters is located in Glenview, Ill. It also has international headquarter offices in Asia, Europe and Latin America.