MINI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||6.55%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.4982|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||34.78%|
|Net Income (TTM)||23.22M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||94.23%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||13.56%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.80%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Mobile Mini (MINI) Reaches New Lifetime High Today Nov 20
- MOBILE MINI INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Nov 19
- MOBILE MINI INC Financials Nov 14
- Mobile Mini Inc. (MINI) is Overbought, What's Next? Nov 13
- Mobile Mini Inc. (MINI) is Overbought, What's Next? - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 13
- Mobile Mini Inc Stock Upgraded (MINI) Nov 12
- Mobile Mini's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 8
- Mobile Mini Misses on Bottom Line, Beats on the Top Nov 8
- MOBILE MINI INITIATES QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND AND AUTHORIZES $125 MILLION SHARE REPURCHASE PROGRAM noodls Nov 8
- MOBILE MINI REPORTS Q3’13 RESULTS noodls Nov 8
MINI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Mobile Mini is up 82.09% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Ball Corp up 15.84%, and Crown Holdings up 15.86%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MINI
Pro Report PDF for MINI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MINI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MINI
Did Mobile Mini make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Mobile Mini, Inc. provides portable storage solutions in North America, the United Kingdom, and the Netherlands. It offers a range of portable storage products in varying lengths and widths with various features, such as its patented locking systems, premium doors, and electrical wiring and shelving. The companys products include remanufactured and modified steel storage containers, steel security office/storage combination and security office units, wood mobile office units, and steel records storage containers, as well as non-core storage units consisting of van trailers and other manufactured storage products. The company was founded in 1983 and is headquartered in Tempe, Arizona.