MILL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||57.44%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.8123|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-29.96M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||47.46%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-53.26%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Miller Energy Resources (MILL) Posts Q2 Loss of 19c/Share Street Insider 8:36 AM
- Dividends Are Still King Dec 6
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage increases Dec 6
- Energy Clues Heard at LDMicro The Street Dec 6
- Constellation Brands Hits 52-WeekHigh - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 4
- Checking In on Two Energy Micro-Caps The Street Dec 1
- A Small-Cap Driller Boost Its Volume Nov 25
- A Small-Cap Driller Boosts Its Volume Nov 25
- MILLER ENERGY RESOURCES, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Unregistered Sale of Equity Securities, Regulation FD Disclosure Nov 25
- Miller Energy Resources Announces Successful Completion and Initial Production of the Sword No.1 Well Marketwired Nov 25
MILL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Miller Energy Resources is up 88.83% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.82%, Magnum Hunter Resources up 71.50%, and Advantage Oil & Gas up 30.12%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MILL
Pro Strategies Featuring MILL
Did Miller Energy Resources make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Miller Energy Resources Inc operates as an exploration and production company that utilizes seismic data and other technologies for geophysical exploration and development of oil and gas wells.