MHR Key Stats
- Law Offices of Todd M. Garber Announces Class Action Lawsuit Against Magnum Hunt... May 24
- Rosen Law Firm Reminds Magnum Hunter Resources Corporation Investors of Importan... May 24
- DEADLINE ALERT: Rigrodsky & Long, P.A. Informs Shareholders of Magnum Hunter Res... May 23
- Finkelstein & Krinsk LLP Files Class Action Lawsuit Against Magnum Hunter Resour... May 22
- Glancy Binkow & Goldberg Announces Lead Plaintiff Deadline In The Class Action L... May 21
- MAGNUM HUNTER RESOURCES CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitiv... May 21
- Is the Utica Just Full of Hot Air? May 21
- MHR July Options Begin Trading May 20
- Magnum Hunter Resources Corporation Sued by Investor PR Newswire May 20
- Magnum Hunter Resources Reports Receipt of NYSE MKT Notice Relating to Previousl... May 17
MHR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Magnum Hunter Resources is down 21.13% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, Chesapeake Energy up 46.31%, and Penn Virginia Corporation down 16.38%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for MHR
Pro Report PDF for MHR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MHR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MHR
Did Magnum Hunter Resources make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Magnum Hunter Resources Corporation and subsidiaries are a Houston, Texas based independent exploration and production company engaged in the acquisition of producing properties and exploratory leases, secondary enhanced oil recovery projects, exploratory drilling, and production of crude oil, natural gas liquids and natural gas in the onshore United States. The Company changed its name to Magnum Hunter Resources Corporation and its common share ticker symbol to ‘MHR’ from Petro Resources Corporation on July 14, 2009. Magnum Hunter Resources Corporation was incorporated in 1997 is headquartered in Houston, Texas.