MHR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||100.7%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.795|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-250.85M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||53.28%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-406.5%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Top Natural-Gas Stocks for 2014 Fool Dec 8
- Is Oil About To Follow Gold Down? This Chart Says It Will. Seeking Alpha Dec 6
- Is Alexander Energy The Next Magnum Hunter Or Halcon? Seeking Alpha Dec 6
- Cramer's Lightning Round - A Chuckle Over KeyCorp's Downgrade (12/4/13) Seeking Alpha Dec 5
- 'Mad Money' Lightning Round: On the Fence About Ford The Street Dec 5
- 3 Reasons to Buy Magnum Hunter Resources Fool Dec 3
- Penn Virginia: Outlook Remains Strong Despite Recent Outperformance Seeking Alpha Dec 3
- Magnum Hunter Resources Declares Monthly Cash Dividend on Series C Preferred Stock, Series D Preferred Stock and Series E Preferred Stock noodls Dec 2
- Lightning Round: Splunk, Orbital Science & More CNBC Nov 25
- A Small-Cap Driller Boost Its Volume Nov 25
MHR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Magnum Hunter Resources is up 71.98% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Miller Energy Resources up 77.83%, and Evolution Petroleum up 55.56%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MHR
Pro Report PDF for MHR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MHR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MHR
Did Magnum Hunter Resources make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Magnum Hunter Resources Corporation and subsidiaries are a Houston, Texas based independent exploration and production company engaged in the acquisition of producing properties and exploratory leases, secondary enhanced oil recovery projects, exploratory drilling, and production of crude oil, natural gas liquids and natural gas in the onshore United States. The Company changed its name to Magnum Hunter Resources Corporation and its common share ticker symbol to ‘MHR’ from Petro Resources Corporation on July 14, 2009. Magnum Hunter Resources Corporation was incorporated in 1997 is headquartered in Houston, Texas.