MHR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.738|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-239.57M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||31.59%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-57.32%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire07/24 13:03
|08/07/2014||Misc||AGM Event for Magnum Hunter Resource Corp|
MHR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Magnum Hunter Resources is up 85.41% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 18.90%, Gulfport Energy up 7.29%, and Antero Resources up N/A.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for MHR
PDF Report for MHR
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MHR Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring MHR
Did Magnum Hunter Resources make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas E&P
- Company Website: http://www.magnumhunterresources.com
- IR Website: http://www.magnumhunterresources.com/corporate_governance.html
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Texas
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Crude Petroleum and Natural Gas Extraction
- NAICS Code: 211111
- NAICS Industry: Oil and Gas Extraction
- NAICS Sector: Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
Magnum Hunter Resources Corporation is an exploration and production company. The Company is engaged in exploration, acquisition, development and production of crude oil, natural gas and NGLs resources in the United States and Canada.
MHR Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("MHR","name")
- Description: =YCI("MHR","description")
- Sector: =YCI("MHR","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("MHR","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("MHR","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.