MHO Key Stats
- Homebuilders Rebound With Assist From Pulte, Ryland May 20
- On The Fly: Analyst Initiation Summary May 20
- New Stock Coverage: MusclePharm Can Bulk Up Your Portfolio May 20
- JPMorgan Starts M/I Homes (MHO) at Overweight Street Insider May 20
- Strong Economic Data Give Stocks Another Boost May 17
- M/I Homes Keeps Preferred Dividend Steady Fool May 8
- M I HOMES INC Files SEC form 8-K/A, Change in Directors or Principal Officers May 8
- M I HOMES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Ho... May 8
- M/I Homes Announces Cash Dividend on Preferred Shares PR Newswire May 7
- Small Caps to Benefit From the Housing Resurgence Fool May 6
MHO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). M/I Homes is up 68.36% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, PulteGroup up 141.8%, and Lennar Corporation up 52.07%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for MHO
Pro Report PDF for MHO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MHO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MHO
Did M/I Homes make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
M/I Homes is a United States homebuilding company based in Columbus, Ohio. Founded in 1976 as M/I Schottenstein Homes, M/I Homes now operates under two brands: M/I Homes and Showcase Homes. As of 2008, they are the 21st largest home builder of single-family homes in the nation.