MHO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||31.75%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.810|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||904.8%|
|Net Income (TTM)||142.18M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||20.73%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||45.54%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Toll Brothers Beats on Q4 Earnings & Rev - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 11
- Pulte Upped to Neutral on Strong Q3 - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- Jacobs Upgraded to Outperform - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 29
- Ryland Continues to Invest in New Homes - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 29
- MHO Crosses Above Key Moving Average Level Nov 27
- Jacobs Buys MARMAC, Wins QGC Deal - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 27
- Homebuilders Rebound On Permits and Higher Home Prices The Street Nov 27
- M/I Homes' Series A Preferred Share Shares Cross 9.5% Yield Mark The Street Nov 26
- 3 Stocks to Get on Your Watchlist Nov 21
- Bid Wars Wane in U.S. Housing Markets on Supply Rise Bloomberg Nov 14
MHO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). M/I Homes is up 0.32% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.53%, Meritage Homes up 17.37%, and KB Home up 17.67%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MHO
Pro Report PDF for MHO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MHO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MHO
Did M/I Homes make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
M/I Homes, Inc. and its subsidiaries are one of the nation’s builders of single-family homes. It sells and constructs single-family homes, attached townhomes and condominiums to first-time, move-up, empty-nester and luxury buyers.