MHLD Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||12.53%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.7672|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||69.69M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.67%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.61%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Maiden Holdings, Ltd. Announces Closing of $152.5 Million Offering of 7.75% Senior Notes Due December 1, 2043; TRUPs Holders Being Notified of January 15, 2014 Redemption noodls Nov 25
- MAIDEN HOLDINGS, LTD. Files SEC form 8-K, Creation of a Direct Financial Obligation or an Obligation under an Off-Bal Nov 25
- Maiden Holdings to Participate in 2013 FBR Fall Investor Conference noodls Nov 25
- Maiden Arm Offers Senior Notes Nov 21
- Maiden Arm Offers Senior Notes - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 21
- A.M. Best Assigns Debt Rating to Maiden Holdings North America Ltd’s Senior Notes Business Wire Nov 20
- MAIDEN HOLDINGS, LTD. Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 19
- Maiden Holdings, Ltd. Announces Pricing of $152.5 Million Offering of 7.75% Senior Notes Due December 1, 2043; Proceeds to be Used to Redeem Outstanding TRUPS noodls Nov 18
- InPlay: Maiden Holdings prices $152.5 mln offering of 7.75% senior notes due December 1, 2043; proceeds to be used to redeem outstanding TRUPS Nov 18
- A.M. Best Assigns Ratings to Maiden Holdings, Ltd and Maiden Holdings North America, Ltd’s New Shelf Registrations Nov 15
MHLD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Maiden Holdings is up 41.42% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Arch Capital Group up 28.67%, and Blue Capital Reinsurance up N/A.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MHLD
Pro Report PDF for MHLD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MHLD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MHLD
Did Maiden Holdings make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Maiden Holdings, Ltd. is a Bermuda-based holding company focused on providing non-catastrophic specialty property and casualty reinsurance products through its subsidiaries, which are each rated A- (excellent) by A.M. Best. It operates through three segments: Diversified Reinsurance, AmTrust Quota Share and ACAC Quota Share. Its specialized model is focused on building long term, partnerships with its clients as it provides specialty reinsurance products for the global property and casualty market, and excess property insurance in the United States. Its experienced teams utilize a detailed underwriting process, which includes risk and exposure analysis, actuarial review and auditing to ensure proper alignment of risk. Maiden Holdings, Ltd. was founded in 2007 and is headquartered Hamilton, Bermuda.