MHK Key Stats
- Intentional Investing: Tough Love on Housing Recovery (Part 3) May 20
- Ryder System shares could rise 20 percent: Barron's May 19
- Ryder System shares could rise 20 percent - Barron's May 19
- [$$] Ryder Is Comin' at You From Every Angle May 18
- Mohawk Industries Inc. (MHK): Today's Featured Industrial Laggard May 16
- Nike CFO Sells 33K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to Note May 16
- 5 Stocks Pulling The Industrial Goods Sector Downward May 16
- Leggett & Platt Stays Neutral May 15
- Leggett & Platt Stays Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks May 15
- Mohawk Reaches New 52-Week High (MHK) May 14
MHK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Mohawk Industries is up 67.31% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, Tempur-Pedic International down 9.95%, and Hooker Furniture Corporation up 47.20%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for MHK
Pro Report PDF for MHK
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MHK Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MHK
Did Mohawk Industries make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Mohawk is a leading supplier of flooring for both residential and commercial applications. Mohawk offers a complete selection of carpet, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone, vinyl, and rugs. These products are marketed under the premier brands in the industry, which include Mohawk, Karastan, Lees, Bigelow, Dal-Tile, American Olean, Unilin and Quick Step. Mohawk's unique merchandising and marketing assist our customers in creating the consumers' dream. Mohawk provides a premium level of service with its own trucking fleet and local distribution. It was founded in 1988 and is headquartered in Calhoun, GA.