MHK Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||33.12%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.469|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||61.39%|
|Net Income (TTM)||320.52M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||26.35%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.07%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Mohawk Industries Inc. (MHK): Today's Featured Industrial Winner The Street Dec 9
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/09: (MHK) (VLO) (KRFT) Upgraded; (EZPW) (DF) (PGEM) Downgraded Street Insider Dec 9
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Mohawk Industries (MHK) to Outperform Street Insider Dec 9
- Goldman Sachs Resumes Mohawk Industries (MHK) at Buy Street Insider Dec 9
- Mohawk upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse Dec 9
- Mohawk Industries Inc. (MHK): Today's Featured Industrial Goods Laggard The Street Dec 2
- [video] Top housing recovery plays CNBC Nov 19
- Retail Industry Stock Outlook - Nov 2013 - Industry Outlook Zacks Nov 19
- Retail Industry Stock Outlook - Nov 2013 - Zacks Analyst Interviews Zacks Nov 19
- 'Fast Money' Rewind: The week in review for Nov. 15 CNBC Nov 15
MHK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Mohawk Industries is up 70.32% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.92%, Leggett & Platt up 13.57%, and Fortune Brands Home up 49.70%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MHK
Pro Report PDF for MHK
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MHK Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MHK
Did Mohawk Industries make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Mohawk is a leading supplier of flooring for both residential and commercial applications. Mohawk offers a complete selection of carpet, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone, vinyl, and rugs. These products are marketed under the premier brands in the industry, which include Mohawk, Karastan, Lees, Bigelow, Dal-Tile, American Olean, Unilin and Quick Step. Mohawk's unique merchandising and marketing assist our customers in creating the consumers' dream. Mohawk provides a premium level of service with its own trucking fleet and local distribution. It was founded in 1988 and is headquartered in Calhoun, GA.