MHGC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||32.31%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.948|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-50.09M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||29.61%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-17.73%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Land and Buildings Urges BRE Properties (BRE) to Explore Sale; Nominates Board Members Street Insider Dec 5
- Morgans Hotel Group Stock Sees Short Interest Decrease By 16.8% The Street Nov 27
- Burkle's Bid Puts Morgans in a Bind The Wall Street Journal Nov 13
- Morgans Hotel Group Reports Third Quarter 2013 Results PR Newswire Nov 6
- Q3 2013 Morgans Hotel Group Earnings Release - After Market Close Nov 6
- Burkle may be barred from making Morgans Hotel offer, NY Post reports Nov 5
- MORGANS HOTEL GROUP CO. SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Rigrodsky & Long, P.A. Announces Investigation Of Buyout Proposal Business Wire Nov 4
- Hotel Construction Lags for Next 3 Years Means High Returns for Lodging REITs: A Wall Street Transcript Interview with Nikhil Bhalla, Vice President of Equity Research in Lodging at FBR Capital Markets & Co. Nov 4
- Morgans Hotel Group Confirms Unsolicited Proposal from The Yucaipa Companies noodls Nov 1
- Burkle’s Yucaipa Offers $8 a Share for Morgans Hotel Nov 1
MHGC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Morgans Hotel Group is up 35.66% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.40%, Red Lion Hotels down 21.77%, and Starwood Hotels & Resorts up 42.35%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MHGC
Pro Strategies Featuring MHGC
Did Morgans Hotel Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Morgans Hotel Group Company operates, owns, acquires, develops and redevelops boutique hotels, primarily in gateway cities and select resort markets in the United States, Europe and other international locations, and nightclubs, restaurants.