MHFI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||6.99%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.493|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-30.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||988.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||67.09%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||18.01%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.51%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 5 Stocks Pushing The Diversified Services Industry Downward The Street Dec 9
- Virginia Mulls Rule for Abandoned Clients: Business of La Bloomberg Dec 9
- Dodge Momentum Index Rises in November PR Newswire Dec 6
- Independent Law Schools Hurt by Enrollment Drop, S&P Says Dec 6
- Conference Format Change at the Barclays Select Series 2013: Information and IT Services Forum on December 12 noodls Dec 6
- Surprises From the Energy Front The Street Dec 6
- Cintas Reiterated at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- Platts: European Power Prices Up Nearly 14% in November on Increased Demand PR Newswire Dec 5
- Private Eye Jules Kroll Makes Friends in the Rating Biz Dec 5
- 3 Stocks Breaking Out on Big Volume The Street Dec 5
MHFI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). McGraw Hill Financial is up 40.44% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.29%, Moody's up 50.92%, and Dun & Bradstreet up 48.37%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MHFI
Pro Report PDF for MHFI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MHFI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MHFI
Did McGraw Hill Financial make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc., is a publicly traded corporation headquartered in Rockefeller Center in New York City. Its primary areas of business are financial, education, publishing, broadcasting, and business services. It publishes numerous textbooks and magazines, including Architectural Record and Aviation Week, and is the parent company of Standard & Poor's, Platts, and J.D. Power and Associates. It is the majority owner of the Canadian publisher McGraw-Hill Ryerson . The company has its corporate headquarters in 1221 Avenue of the Americas, Midtown Manhattan, New York City.