MGT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-2.193|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-12.38M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||42.35%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-1320%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Street Insider07/08 10:09
Street Insider07/08 08:25
Street Insider07/01 12:24
PR Newswire07/01 12:22
|09/27/2013||Misc||AGM Event for MGT Capital Investments Inc|
|09/04/2013||Misc||MGT Capital Acquires Online Poker Technology|
MGT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). MGT Capital Investments is down 84.04% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.81%, Activision Blizzard up 50.75%, and Avid Technology up 22.71%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for MGT
Portfolio Strategies Featuring MGT
Did MGT Capital Investments make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Electronic Gaming & Multimedia
- Company Website: http://www.mgtci.com
- IR Website: http://ir.stockpr.com/mgtci/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: New York
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Software Publishers
- NAICS Code: 511210
- NAICS Industry: Software Publishers
- NAICS Sector: Information
MGT Capital Investments Inc and its subsidiaries are engaged in the business of acquiring, developing and monetizing assets in the online and mobile gaming space, as well as the casino industry.
MGT Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("MGT","name")
- Description: =YCI("MGT","description")
- Sector: =YCI("MGT","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("MGT","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("MGT","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.