MGN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||38.64%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.2516|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-7.554M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-19719%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Mines Management Announces Third Quarter Results noodls Dec 2
- Mines Management Inc. Announces 2013 Third Quarter Results Revised Thomson Reuters ONE Nov 27
- Mines Management Inc. Announces 2013 Third Quarter Results Thomson Reuters ONE Nov 27
- MINES MANAGEMENT INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 14
- Mines Management Inc. 2013 Second Quarter Results Thomson Reuters ONE Sep 3
- MINES MANAGEMENT INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Aug 14
- MINES MANAGEMENT INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders Jun 17
- Mines Management Inc. Announces Results of Annual General Meeting of Shareholders Thomson Reuters ONE Jun 14
- Mines Management Inc. Announces 2013 First Quarter Results Thomson Reuters ONE Jun 3
- MINES MANAGEMENT INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 15
MGN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Mines Management is down 41.34% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.19%, Coeur Mining down 53.40%, and International Silver down 13.04%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MGN
Pro Strategies Featuring MGN
Did Mines Management make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Mines Management, Inc., acquires, explores and develops mineral properties, mainly those containing silver and associated base and precious metals.