MGLN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||9.41%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||5.180|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-27.97%|
|Net Income (TTM)||143.77M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||24.22%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.41%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- MAGELLAN HEALTH SERVICES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Dec 3
- Obamacare Stock Pick: A Wall Street Transcript Interview with Willem Schilpzand, an Associate Portfolio Manager and Analyst at Alpine Capital Research Nov 25
- MAGELLAN HEALTH SERVICES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Nov 19
- Magellan Health Services' Management Presents at Barclays Select Growth Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Nov 18
- Magellan Health Services' CEO Presents at Credit Suisse Healthcare Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Nov 13
- Magellan Health Services to Release 2014 Financial Guidance on December 17, 2013 Business Wire Nov 12
- Magellan Health Services Chairman Sells 86K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to Note Nov 8
- NIA Launches Advanced Imaging Clinical Decision Support Application for Emergency Department Physicians Business Wire Nov 5
- Magellan Health Services to Present at Two Upcoming Health Care Conferences noodls Nov 5
- WellCare Health Plans sinks after lowering full year earnings guidance Nov 1
MGLN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Magellan Health Services is up 16.06% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Aetna up 54.20%, and Humana up 61.75%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for MGLN
Pro Report PDF for MGLN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download MGLN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring MGLN
Did Magellan Health Services make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Magellan Health Services, Inc. is engaged in the managed healthcare services business. The company operates business through six segments: Commercial, Public Sector, Radiology Benefits Management, Specialty Pharmaceutical Management, Medicaid Administration and Corporate. The company, through its contracted network of third-party treatment providers, offers managed behavioral healthcare services, including outpatient programs, such as counseling or therapy; intermediate care programs comprising intensive outpatient programs and partial hospitalization services; and inpatient treatment and crisis intervention services. It serves health plans, insurance companies, employers, labor unions, and various governmental agencies. Magellan Health Services, Inc. was founded in 1969 and is based in Avon, Connecticut.